Gear Oil Change Package
$7.00 – $67.00
Cheap and easy insurance to help prevent gear oil leak! Washers and O-rings should always be replaced after they’ve been removed from a car, and that’s the case when replacing the gear oil (AKA transmission fluid) in your Aston Martin’s gearbox. Check the Ordering Options below for more information.
For a full write-up on how to change the gear oil in an Aston Martin transaxle, check out this DIY Guide.
There are two options for the 7-speed transmissions. Scroll down for an explanation of which kit fits each transmission.
Gear oil (transmission fluid) is sold separately.
Scroll down for additional ordering and shipping information.
There are three primary options for what’s needed when changing the gear oil in the manual and Sportshift transmissions. Use the guidelines below to match the product option with what’s needed for your car.
This option includes two (2) OEM washers for the drain and fill plugs, and one (1) OEM O-ring for the transmission fluid filter.
- 2004-2012 DB9 with 6-speed manual transmission
- 2008-2012 DBS with 6-speed manual transmission
- 2005-2018 V8 Vantage with 6-speed manual transmission
- Pre-2012.25 V8 Vantage with 6-speed Sportshift (ASM1/SS1) transmission
- 2010-2013 V12 Vantage with 6-speed manual transmission
7-Speed Transmissions (earlier)
This option is for the earlier 7-speed ASM2 Sportshift gearbox. It includes two (2) OEM washers for the drain and fill plugs. The O-ring used in the 6-speed kit is not used with this transmission.
- Pre-2011 V8 Vantage S with 7-speed Sportshift 2 (ASM2/SS2) transmission
- Pre-2012.25 V8 Vantage with 7-speed Sportshift 2 (ASM2/SS2) transmission
7-Speed Transmissions (later)
This option is for the later 7-speed ASM2 and the 7-speed ASM3 gearbox. It includes two (2) OEM plugs with integrated washers. The two plugs are the same, but one is used as a drain plug and the other is used as a fill plug.
- 2011+ V8 Vantage S / GT with 7-speed Sportshift 2 (ASM2/SS2) transmission
- 2012.25+ V8 Vantage with 7-speed Sportshift 2 (ASM2/SS2) transmission
- 2014-2018 V12 Vantage S with 7-speed Sportshift 3 (ASM3/SS3) transmission
- 2014-2018 V12 Vantage S with 7-speed manual transmission
- 2018+ Vantage (AM6) with 7-speed manual transmission
This product is kept in stock at Redpants in the USA.
6-Speed Transmissions, 7-Speed Transmissions (earlier), 7-Speed Transmissions (later)
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage S / GT / N430||2017|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2015|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage S / GT / N430||2018|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2016|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage||2011|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2017|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage||2012|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2018|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage||2013|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage S||2014|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage||2010|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage S||2015|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2005|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage S||2016|
|Aston Martin||Vantage (AM6)||2019|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2006|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage S||2017|
|Aston Martin||Vantage (AM6)||2020|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2007|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage S||2018|
|Aston Martin||Vantage (AM6)||2021|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2008|
|Aston Martin||Vantage (AM6)||2022|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2009|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage S / GT / N430||2011|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2010|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage S / GT / N430||2012|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2011|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage S / GT / N430||2013|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2012|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage S / GT / N430||2014|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2013|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage S / GT / N430||2015|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage||2014|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage S / GT / N430||2016|